| Post ID | Date & Time | Game Date | Function |
|---|---|---|---|
| #95566 | 05/30/2025 5:40:04 pm | Jun 27th, 2069 | |
|
garfscores Joined: 10/13/2014 Posts: 494 Battle Creek Sting IV.8
| This math is incorrect: - 936 / 1879 prospects still available [30.4%) Is there something I'm missing or is this just a bug. Updated Friday, May 30 2025 @ 5:40:21 pm PDT |
||
| #95576 | 06/06/2025 7:02:48 pm | Jul 23rd, 2069 | |
|
admin Joined: 01/27/2010 Posts: 5083 Administrator
| Will look into it and try to give you an answer. Steve |
||
| #96343 | 06/12/2026 6:24:23 am | May 29th, 2074 | |
|
garfscores Joined: 10/13/2014 Posts: 494 Battle Creek Sting IV.8
| This is still an issue. It shows the OF percentage remaining is the same as the SS percentage remaining. They are very different. I'll try to grab a screen capture this round. | ||
| #96354 | 06/28/2026 7:43:42 pm | Aug 2nd, 2074 | |
|
admin Joined: 01/27/2010 Posts: 5083 Administrator
| No...I believe this is fixed. Are you still seeing the problem? Steve |
||