| Post ID | Date & Time | Game Date | Function |
|---|---|---|---|
| #4665 | 09/17/2013 9:49:32 pm | ||
|
Minnie MiƱoso Joined: 06/05/2012 Posts: 42 Inactive
| My Hialeah Scorpions had a big lead all season until the last couple of weeks when the Rock Hill Wolves turned it on. They passed me and with one series left I re-took the lead and won the East by one game. Best season yet in terms of excitement. First two games away are a split and now home for three against the West Division Champs, the Lancaster Athletics. If I advance it will be two in a row. Updated Tuesday, September 17 2013 @ 9:50:19 pm PDT Updated Tuesday, September 17 2013 @ 9:51:28 pm PDT |
||
| #7993 | 06/02/2014 4:47:28 pm | ||
|
dwindacatcher Joined: 04/03/2014 Posts: 633 Inactive
| While I doubt anyone from my league will actually look at this, i just need a space to complain about my season. Last season was a pretty good one, but now this year I can't seem to win a game. I'm dominating my cup division, but bottom feeding in league. EDFKLJBHAU]VBAERVBHAERLKBNAELRBNLJEBANA; ENBLWJGRWP9O |
||
| #8417 | 06/22/2014 6:58:49 pm | ||
|
dwindacatcher Joined: 04/03/2014 Posts: 633 Inactive
| 7 games over 500 andim still in the demotion range. | ||
| #8482 | 06/25/2014 3:13:30 pm | ||
|
newtman Joined: 11/02/2013 Posts: 3343 Inactive
| You happen to be in a strong division. You also have several players who are pushing the limit of being useful. You also have an "above average" player in your minors who will likely cap out pretty low on skills. There are areas for improvement if you want to do it. | ||
| #8487 | 06/26/2014 6:11:24 am | ||
|
dwindacatcher Joined: 04/03/2014 Posts: 633 Inactive
| All very true. Im working on that all. I must admit I didnt realizei had an aboveaverage minor leaguer. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. | ||
| #8688 | 07/07/2014 4:38:48 pm | ||
|
Todibus Joined: 02/15/2014 Posts: 23 Inactive
| You're only 2.5 games out now. Still could stay up! | ||
| #8691 | 07/07/2014 7:15:10 pm | ||
|
dwindacatcher Joined: 04/03/2014 Posts: 633 Inactive
| What's amazing is the not ready young guys I stuck in at positions they arent equipped to play are playing as well as my "starters". Maybe I'm not ready to toss in the towel completely, but we will see. My #3 starter will be back Wednesday, hopefully for longer than the damned day he was back last time. He has missed about 12 starts come Wednesday. | ||
| #9049 | 07/25/2014 9:13:31 am | ||
|
dwindacatcher Joined: 04/03/2014 Posts: 633 Inactive
| The vikings are moving down, but hopefully for only a year. I'm proud of the season my guys put together. 86 wins without our third best starter, whom was having a career year, for about 15 starts really hurt. The competition in the east was amazing. I went 16-16 after I called up minor lesguers. At best if I'd have kept running my everyday players out I think I might have gotten 4 more wins, but that still would havenleft me needing three more. Im not disappointed in my decision. Ill go down, dominate in league 6 and be right back after next year. | ||
| #10813 | 10/14/2014 4:50:52 pm | ||
|
dwindacatcher Joined: 04/03/2014 Posts: 633 Inactive
| The Vikings are back. | ||
| #11278 | 10/30/2014 8:46:42 pm | ||
|
dwindacatcher Joined: 04/03/2014 Posts: 633 Inactive
| I know it's only a handful of games, but....blah. | ||
| #12192 | 11/26/2014 5:57:29 pm | ||
|
dwindacatcher Joined: 04/03/2014 Posts: 633 Inactive
| Congratulations South Fallon. http://brokenbat.org/game/1491888 Allstars game no hitter! |
||
| #12196 | 11/26/2014 6:49:18 pm | ||
|
mcrmoe Joined: 09/24/2014 Posts: 290 Inactive
| Woah, Im not in this league but wow. Not thats a bad bad man. Cheers |
||
| #12202 | 11/27/2014 5:30:08 am | ||
|
dwindacatcher Joined: 04/03/2014 Posts: 633 Inactive
| I'd much rather have him than have to face him. Managed to squeak out three hits on him the one time I faced him this year. | ||
| #12861 | 12/22/2014 7:01:37 pm | ||
|
dwindacatcher Joined: 04/03/2014 Posts: 633 Inactive
| Regular season done. Congratulations South Fallon and north Las vegas. Good luck in tier 4. Oh, and go Knight for Cy young I know Lindsey has thay all star no hitter, but I still have my fingers crossed. |
||
| #13015 | 12/27/2014 7:31:21 pm | ||
|
Blaster Joined: 11/30/2014 Posts: 4 Inactive
| Woah what? Im going to Tier 4? I just joined this mid season xD Wait did I win playoffs? On my schedule I beat South Fallon 4/5 games and there are no more games scheduled. | ||
| #13359 | 01/09/2015 11:20:21 am | ||
|
DrMoreau Joined: 01/08/2015 Posts: 4 Inactive
| hello hello. | ||
| #14427 | 02/05/2015 7:02:59 pm | ||
|
dwindacatcher Joined: 04/03/2014 Posts: 633 Inactive
| This season is not going my way. At this point i hope everyone i have in AAA pops major league ready and i can just cut my older guys, call it a lost season and just train them and demote. Because at this rate im going to demote anyway, but it is going to cost me a lot more. | ||
| #41858 | 11/15/2016 7:31:04 pm | ||
|
Deuce Joined: 06/07/2016 Posts: 279 Inactive
| Middletown Mustangs on the a surge, winning 8 straight and closing the gap from 12 behind down to 4 back! All this had been done while the team has gone to youth, starting no less than 7 new young players. | ||
| #41993 | 11/19/2016 2:29:26 pm | ||
|
Deuce Joined: 06/07/2016 Posts: 279 Inactive
| Definitely spoke too early on that one..lol | ||
| #42117 | 11/24/2016 11:10:04 am | ||
|
orionbrando Joined: 10/14/2015 Posts: 8 Inactive
| I was testing out some youths also, stopped experimenting when I saw that gap closing lol, however I was a bit lucky earlier in the race. It paid off at the end with Faker jumping from 110 to 119 SI | ||
| #44793 | 02/08/2017 4:51:46 pm | ||
|
Deuce Joined: 06/07/2016 Posts: 279 Inactive
| Redlands just sweep me to put us in a tie for first...great battle coming down the stretch! | ||
| #45135 | 02/13/2017 5:38:09 pm | ||
|
Deuce Joined: 06/07/2016 Posts: 279 Inactive
| Middletown Mustangs are moving on to Div IV..woo hoo!! | ||
| #45249 | 02/14/2017 9:11:44 pm | ||
|
Deuce Joined: 06/07/2016 Posts: 279 Inactive
| 1 game apiece in the championship between Middletown and Bayonne. | ||
| #65589 | 05/20/2019 7:44:24 pm | Oct 24th, 2040 | |
|
wuggla Joined: 05/10/2013 Posts: 1083 Colorado Springs Vultures III.4
| Julian Matos 1B. Retiring after playoffs. He is 10 times straight G.Glover!!! Hall of Famer. | ||
| #65617 | 05/21/2019 6:28:25 pm | Oct 28th, 2040 | |
|
wuggla Joined: 05/10/2013 Posts: 1083 Colorado Springs Vultures III.4
| League OPS 1.060 L.Hill #1 league V.13 record setting season. | ||
| #69956 | 12/05/2019 12:08:24 pm | Jun 20th, 2043 | |
|
Jynxed Joined: 08/26/2013 Posts: 284 Inactive
| anyone around from this league? | ||
| #95465 | 04/15/2025 11:03:58 pm | Oct 30th, 2068 | |
|
sadman Joined: 07/13/2015 Posts: 68 Melbourne Gold Diggers Legends
| Thanks for the season League V.13! Im so happy the Hitchhikers finally got back on track with a winning season, taking the world series 4 games to 0. Some key players really took a step forward this season, particularly Ventura and Gee who are both only 22 and starting pitchers for the first time. Huddleston was the core of the offense, finally putting together the season he deserved after a number of years in the team. Looking forward to being back in Div 4 and seeing how the next few seasons go for New Britain. Thanks to all teams and good luck next season. | ||